Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Hey I created my very first podcast on Youtube

Hi everyone,

Well due to all the amazing knitting podcasts I have seen on Youtube, I have been inspired to produce my own. As you probably have noticed by following my blog, that I don't write very well and very often either, I am more of a talker than writer. I am excited to meet more knitters and quilters through my podcast. I know that I am not a professional podcaster so please be patient as I work out the bugs. I technically didn't even do any editing on this one lol. Yeah partially so you can laugh at me. I like to laugh and have no problem laughing at myself. I hope you like it. and please pass on your comments.

Podcast #1: Ready Set Go

Show notes coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed your first episode. You are a natural! Thank you so much for the kind compliments. I look forward to seeing your next episode. Beautiful quilt! And I, too, have forgot to change my needle size in a pattern that requires two different sizes.
    Welcome to the wonderful world of podcasting!
    ~Melissa
    (Spicy Homemaker)

    ReplyDelete