Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Episode 8




Episode 8 is live:

Show notes:

Podcast Appreciation:

1. Dani with the Little Bobbin Knits podcast: She is currently working on a hat Chester Basin Hat by Fiona Alice http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/chester-basin-hat 

New Knit Along:

KAL- Adama Cowl by Hilary Smith Callis. Starting Sunday Feb 8th and ends March 8th. For those who want to join and finish by the deadline they are put in a drawing to win a project bag by me and I will let you chose from a bundle of my fabric stash to get a custom bag.  Join KAL HERE.

Works in Progress:

1. My first sweater: Cardigan 3/4 sleeves. Universal Yarn Deluxe Worsted in PLum Dandy I got 6 skeins 100%wool. Knitters pride dreamz interchangeable needles in US 9  5.5mm 
2. Dream Catcher Quilt by Sherri McConnel, fabric Art Gallery Fabric "Tule" by Leah DuncanFinished objects Basted:)
3. Pandora Vanilla Socks: Voolenvine Yarns Blitzed base colorway Pandora. DNS US 1 2.25mm
4. Adama Cowl: Gynx yarns Goth Girl Worsted weight 

Finished Objects:

1. Atwood Shawl by Nicole from Hue Loco using her Tweed Base in Cedar US 2 circular
2. hand lotion- message me through ravelry or my blog if you want the recipe 

Stash advancement:

1. Knitters Pride Cubics to go with my interchangeable set
2. Malabrigo Rios: Super wash merino 210 yd  in the color way 863 Zarzamora
3. Space Cadet's  Mini Skein Club in gradient
4. Fairy Craft mother sent me a package full of goodies

No comments:

Post a Comment