Monday, January 24, 2011

Baby Quilts..... I must catch up!

There is a dream... no I must admit nightmare I have every few weeks that reminds me that I am so very behind on the baby quilts that I have promised to make. Once upon a time I was delivering on schedule beautiful quilts laid with appliqué and hand work upon a new babies arrival... but my close friends were BABY CRAZY and decided to have way to many babies all at once. Such is where I now find myself, swamped with baby quilts. Now granted there are much worse things to be swamped in and with... knee high in and neck deep in...I can name a few but I work at a church.. None the less I said I would make them and I will! (Signal French horns)

Ok here is the list......
1. Jenna- Tara's baby girl (already bought fabric and designed quilt)
2. Rebecca- Jessie's baby girl (already bought fabric and designed quilt)
3. Finleigh- Katy's baby girl (I did not promise quilts to them but I made big sister a quilt... so it just makes sense.)
4. Christiaan- Meghan's baby boy (same as above)

I can't be too accurate but I do believe that I am.... 2 years behind? Safe to say? hmmm how old is Jenna? Hey Nicole enough talking and let’s get quilting! (That's me trying to motivate myself at 10pm... I will probably just go to bed and try working on this tomorrow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment