Sunday, January 23, 2011

I don't even like to write... and now I am blogging?

Well..... It’s a momentous day... I am blogging! Ok really, I have to say that I never thought I would blog. Why the change of heart? I have been surfing the web looking at some really cool creative blogs on quilting and sewing and was inspired. These women throw all kinds of added stuff in their blogs, cooking, family, you tube clips and I think that I might stay away from some of this. I have decided to blog only on creative things... or things that might mess with my creative juices.

So you will most likely see my quilting and sewing projects and knitting attempts, but also my life is based on music and dance... so you might hear and see me singing at an event or performing ballroom dancing. Who knows.... whatever will be posted... is sure to be random.

Hope you enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment